PSSSB Supervisor Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!!!! The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) going to conduct the written test for Supervisor Post. Candidates who are all applied for this position can download the PSSSB Supervisor Syllabus 2021 from the official website or here. Stay Connected with us for further updates
Punjab SSSB Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)|
Name of the Post
SSSB Punjab Supervisor Exam Pattern 2021:
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Supervisor. Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of PSSSB.
(i) The Exam will be conducted in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) format. OMR sheets will be used for answering the questions.
(ii) There will be negative marking. Each question carries 1 mark.
(iii) For every wrong answer, 1/4 mark would be deducted.
|Name of the Subjects||No of Marks|
|General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab)||15|
|Languages (English and Punjabi)||20|
|Punjab I-history and Culture||10|
|Child Care and Development||20|
PSSSB Supervisor Syllabus 2021:
General Knowledge/Awareness (India & Punjab):
- Current Affairs, History & Geography of India, its Economic and Social Development.
- Knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature. Important Events, Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders of India and Punjab.
- Central and State Executive, Judicial System, Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens
- Number system
- LCF and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number series
- Problems based on Ages
- Profit & Loss,
- Campership and Mixture
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Work and Time
- Time and Distance
- Menstruation and Data Interpretation.
- sense test,
- mathematical operations
- time test
- odd man out problems
Non Verbal reasoning:
Languages (English and Punjabi):
- Basic Grammar
- Subject and Verb
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Fill in the Blanks
- Correction in Sentences
- Idioms and their meaning
- Spell Checks etc.
- Basics of Computers
- Introduction to wireless technology in day-to-day communication
- Fundamentals of Computers and Networks
- Internet, Malware
- Understanding emails/SMS/ messengers
- Use of Office Productivity Tools such as MS Word
- PowerPoint and spreadsheets.
Punjab I-history and Culture:
- Sufis, Saints and Gurus
- Sikh Rulers
- The British Period
- National Movement in Punjab
- Punjab in Independent India
- Major personalities in history of Punjab
- Punjabi literate
- Performing arts and crafts.
Child Care and Development:
Early Childhood Care & Education Management- Child Development
- Child Care and Protection
- Pre-school Education
- Children with Special Needs
- Nutrition and Health- Importance
- Pregnancy and Care.
- National Health Programs
- Common Ailments.
- Anganwadi Management- Role and responsibility of Anganwadi workers and supervisors
Candidates can download from the official website or here.
The exam date is announced soon by the board.
The board having various vacancies allotted for these posts