PSSSB School Librarian Recruitment 2021 OUT – For 750+ Punjab SSSB School Librarian Post | Download PDF Here. Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the recruitment notification for the post of School Librarian. Total numbers of vacancies are 750 (242 vacancies for Women). Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Check the eligibility criteria and details using the notification then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application form
- Online Application will be available from 05.04.2021 and the last date to apply for this recruitment will be available up to 26.04.2021. Last date for paying the Application fee is 29.04.2021. Official Notification released on 02.04.2021.
- Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||School Librarian|
|Number of vacancy||750|
|Starting date to apply||05.04.2021|
|Last date to apply||26.04.2021|
PSSSB Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 37 years is mandatory for general category candidates. For SC / BC candidates maximum age limit is 42 years, maximum age limit for state and central government employees will be 45 years, for Diwang candidates residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years from the upper age limit.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized university or Institution and candidates who have passed two years Diploma course in Library Science from a recognized university or Institution is Mandatory.
- Candidates should submit the relevant certificate at the time of joining. So without certificate then candidates are rejected directly.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Salary details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 25,500/- per month from the respective board. Provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits will be considered at the selection time.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination followed by the documents verification. The final merit list will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam.
- The Examination details and Venue details will be available at the admit card. Candidates are advised to visit the official site simultaneously for knowing about the recruitment.
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application fee
- Application fee payment last date is 29.04.2021. Candidates are advised to pay the respective amount before the last date. If failed, then the application form will be rejected.
- For UR / General Category- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / BC / EWS Category– Rs.250/-
- For ESM & Dependent- Rs. 250/-
- For PwD Category- Rs. 500/-
PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Notification released date||02.04.2021|
|Starting date to apply online||05.04.2021|
|Last date to apply online||26.04.2021|
|Last date for Application fee||29.04.2021|
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of PSSSB website.
- Select the required notification on the Careers page.
- Click “Apply online” and Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
05.04.2021 is the Starting date to apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2021.
26.04.2021 is the last date to apply for Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 750 vacancies offered for PSSSB Recruitment 2021.