SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Fisheries Office – Vacancy, Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Detail, Selection Process and Online Application link given. Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Fishery Officer. There were 27 vacancies were offered for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment thorough online only link given at the end of the post. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and application link were given at the end of the post for your preference.
Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
|Last Date for Submission of Fee||
PSSSB Vacancy 2021
There were 27 vacancies were offered for the post of PSSSB Fishery Officer are those vacancies were distributed as follows and also reservation for women candidates were also given below
|Category||Total Number of vacancies||Reserved for Women|
|Scheduled Caste (M&B)||2||1|
|Scheduled Caste (R&O)||2||1|
|Ex Serviceman (General)||1||1|
|Ex Serviceman (SC-R&O)||1||–|
|Physically Handicapped (Ortho)||1||–|
PSSSB Age limit
For the post of Fishery Officer at PSSSB Candidates age limit should between minimum 18 Years and a maximum 37 Years as per the Punjab Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification. Age relaxation will be given as per government of India norms.
PSSSB Educational Qualification
- To apply for the post of Fisheries Department at PSSSB candidates should have to be completed Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University/Institution. Or should posse’s Bachelor’s degree in Science with Zoology from a recognized university or institution as one of the subject, having diploma in Inland fisheries from a recognized Institution
- Candidate should have knowledge in Punjabi language. Candidates should have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
PSSSB Departmental Exam
After selected as Fisheries Officer candidates should have to pass departmental examination if candidate fails to pass in the examination on the departmental examination if any-shall not earn his future grade increments till he passes it and on his passing the departmental examination the increments shall be released retrospectively.
PSSSB Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the post of Fisheries Officer at PSSSB based on the performance on the written test. The date, time and place of written examination will be informed on the admit card. Admit card for the written examination will be released soon on the official site of PSSSB. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our website we will upload the admit card once it was released officially.
Fisheries Officer Salary
Selected candidates for the post of Fisheries Officer at PSSSB will be paid for Rs. 35,400/- . Salary will get increased for the post on time to time based on the performance on departmental test conducted by PSSSB
Fishery Officer Application Fee
- Candidates belongs to General Category should have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee
- SC, BC and EWS candidates should pay Rs. 250
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent should have to pay Rs. 200
- Physically handicapped person should have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee
PSSSB Online Application Procedure
- Go to Official website of PSSSB
- Go to online application page
- You can find the application link at the top of the page
- Or use the link given at the end of the page
- It will lead you to recruitment page directly
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the application
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 10-05-2021 on online for the post of Fisheries Officer at PSSSB
There were 27 vacancies were offered for the post of Fisheries Officer at PSSSB
General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000, Rs. 250 for SC, BC & EWS category, Rs.200 for Ex-Servicemen & Dependent and Rs. 500 for Physical Handicapped.