PSSSB Legal Clerk Syllabus 2021 – Download SSSB Punjab Exam Pattern Directly from Here!!! Subordinate Service Selection Board Punjab Government (SSSB) has released a notification for hiring the post of Clerk Legal. Candidates who are all applied for this examination will be selected based on the written examination. Based on the merit list of the marks obtains in written examination Candidates will be appointed for this post. Aspirants can download the Syllabus for the written examination and Exam pattern by using the link given in this post & prepare for the examination soon.
Punjab SSSB Legal Clerk Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Subordinate Service Selection Board Punjab Government|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
SSSB Punjab Legal Clerk Exam Pattern
The examination will be conducted as Multiple-Choice Question format in OMR Sheet. Candidates needed to answer all the questions. Each question carries one mark and each wrong answer carries -0.25 marks. 100 questions will be asked in the examination. The marks distribution details were given below.
|General Knowledge/ Awareness (India & Punjab)||10|
PSSSB Legal Clerk Syllabus 2021
General Knowledge/ Awareness (India & Punjab):
- In GK Questions Will be asked from Current Affairs, History & Geography of India, India’s Physical Features, Climate, Demography, Economic and Social Development, Poverty Alleviation, Economic Planning.
- India and Punjab Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature etc.
- Important Events, Freedom and Social Movements and their Leaders of India and Punjab.
- Constitutional & Administrative law, its Features, Central and State Executive, Judicial System, Centre-State Relation Citizenship. Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens,
- Major personalities in history Of Punjab, Punjabi literature,folklore, performing arts and crafts.
- Percentage, Profits and Loss, Interest, Divisibility Test,Simplification Problems, Problems on Ratio & Proportions, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Calendar, Clocks, Trains.
- Problems on Age, Alphanumeric Series, Coding &Decoding problems, Letter & Number Series, Blood relation puzzles, Common Sense Test.
- Problems on Alphabetical Arrangement of Words, Date and Calendar problems, Sense of Direction problems, Ranking and Sitting arrangements.
- Antonyms, One Word Substitution, fill in the Blanks, Problem concerning words.
- Comparison of Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice.
- Correction in Sentences, Gender, Singular and Plural, Idioms and their meanings.
- Reading comprehension, Spell Checks etc.
- Basics of Computers, Fundamentals of Computers and Networks, Computer hardware.
- Basic Programming such as input / output devices, Malware, Understanding emails/SMS/ messengers & tracing.
- Use of Office Productivity Tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, spreadsheets, Database Management, Legal software.
- Law of Evidence, Indian Sale Goods Act, Indian Contract Act, Law ofTorts
- Civil Procedure Code, Indian Labour Law and Rules, Law of Limitation, Indian Partnership Act.
- Hindu Law, Specific Relief act, Muslim Personal Law, Law of Registration and Administrative law etc
- Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act and Indian Penal Code etc. from Criminal Law
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 160 vacancies were offered for the post of Legal Clerk at PSSSB Recruitment 2021.
The written exam date for PSSSB Legal Clerk will be announced soon.
Selected candidate for the post of Legal Clerk will be paid for Rs. 19000 per month.