PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Out – 1500+ Job Openings Available Apply Using Link Given Below: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has invited the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Line Man.
- There are 1690 Job Openings available for the post mentioned above.
- The Starting date of online registration is 31st July 2022.
- The Last date of online registration is 29th August 2022.
- The interested and eligible candidates should check the official notification for further details.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|SC MZB -XSM- Self/Dept||34|
|SC OT XSM Self/Dept||34|
|SC OT SP||9|
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The nominee age limit will be 18 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2022. the age relaxation as per Government of Punjab Instructions.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The volunteer should have completed Matriculation or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates should possess higher education that is Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualification i.e., National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the salary of minimum pay admissible as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and report of in house committee will be Rs.19,900/-.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The aspirants will be shortlisted based on Online Test, Merit List, and Document Verification Process.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
|Category||Application Fee||Applicable GST @ 18%||Total|
|All candidates except schedule cast and person with Disability category||Rs.800/- per Application||144||Rs.944/- +Bank Charges (if applicable)|
|Candidates schedule cast and person with disability||Rs.500/- per Application||90||Rs.590/- + Bank Charges if applicable)|
How To Apply For PSPCL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘About’ option in dashboard.
- Select ‘Recruitment’ option in that section.
- Click ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant Line Man’ option.
- Select the required language.
- Download the PDF.
- Read it thoroughly.
- Apply after online application open as per notification guidelines.
- Apply through online.
The nominee will be 18 years to 37 years as on 01.01.2022. the age relaxation as per Government of Punjab Instructions.
The Starting date of online registration is 31st July 2022.
The Last date of online registration is 29th August 2022.