Prestigious Nobel Prize 2020 Winners to Receive Extra USD 1 Million. The head of the Nobel Foundation informed that this year Nobel Prize awarded will get an extra USD 1 Million. So that, the prize money is increased to 10 million crowns in this year. This decision of increasing prize money has been reached after the foundation found itself in a stable condition with respect to costs and capital.
- The prize amount has varied time to time, starting at 150,000 crowns and reaching 1 million crowns in 1981. The value rose in the 1980s and 1990s, and then rise to 9 million crowns in 2000 and 10 million a year later.
About Nobel Prize:
The Nobel Prize is a set of annual international awards bestowed in several categories by Swedish and Norwegian institutions in recognition of academic, cultural, or scientific advances.
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences awards the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, the Nobel Prize in Physics, and the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel.
- Established in: December 10, 1901
1) In which year first Nobel Prize was awarded? – 1901
2) Who won Nobel Prize in Physics in 2019? – James Peebles, Michel Mayor & Didier Queloz
3) Peter Handke received the Nobel Prize of 2019 in which field? – Literature
4) Name the youngest Nobel Laureates who got the Peace Prize in 2014? – Malala Yousafzai
5) Name the only woman who has been honoured with Nobel Prize twice in different areas? – Marie Curie
6) Who received the Nobel Prize 2019 in Chemistry? – John B. Goodenough, M. Stanley Whittingham & Akira Yoshino
7) Who won the first Nobel Peace Prize in 1901? – Henry Duant & Frederic Passy
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|