PPSC Recruitment 2022 Out – 400+ Job Openings For Degree Holders || Monthly Remuneration Up to Rs.47,600/: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited the application for the post of Veterinary Officers, Scientific Assistant (Chemistry).
- There are 419 Job Openings available for the post mentioned above.
- The starting date for submission of online application is 19th July 2022.
- The last Date for submission of online application is 25th July 2022 for the post of Veterinary Officers and 2nd August 2022 for the post of Scientific Assistant (Chemistry).
- Candidates can apply through online using the link given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|PPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||01|
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The candidates should have below 18 years and above 37 years as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government employees, the employees of its Boards/Corporations/Commissions and Authorities, and all States/ Central Government employees.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The nominee Should Possess M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or Bio Chemistry or Forensic Science or AIC by examination with Chemistry as one of the Subjects at the Bachelors of Science level for the post of Scientific Assistant (Chemistry).
- The applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University recognized by the Veterinary Council of India for the post of Veterinary Officers.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- The salary fixed to the shortlisted candidates is minimum Rs.35,400/- per month to Rs.47,600/- per month.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The competitor will be selected based on Written Test.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
|Name of Category||Online Application Charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||1500/-|
How To Apply For PPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should visit official website.
- Click ‘Open Advertisement’ option in dashboard.
- Search and Find the post name.
- Click ‘Apply / View’ option.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Apply as per notification guidelines.
The starting date for submission of online application is 19th July 2022.
The last Date for submission of online application is 25th July 2022 for the post of Veterinary Officers and 2nd August 2022 for the post of Scientific Assistant (Chemistry).
The candidates should have below 18 years and above 37 years as on 01.01.2021.