Punjab PSC JE Recruitment 2021 OUT – For PPSC 125+ Junior Engineer Vacancies | Download Notification PDF Here. Punjab Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical). Total numbers of vacancies are 127. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer thoroughly. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Last date
Last date for receipt of application is 20.04.2021 and Last date for depositing application fee is 27.04.2021 for both of the recruitment posts. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the board
|Punjab Staff Selection Board|
Name of the Post
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)|
|Number of vacancy||
|Last date to apply||
Last date for depositing application fee
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 125 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 02 Posts
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2021 is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Candidate must fulfill the age limit criteria, if failed then candidate’s application form will be rejected.
- Candidate should be Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) Post: Candidate should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering of the the State Board of Technical Education or it is equivalent or any other equivalent/higher qualification recognized by the Govt.
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post: Should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or it is equivalent or any other equivalent/higher qualification recognized by the Govt.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 35,400/- per month for both of the Post from the respective board.
- Provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits will be considered at the selection time.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Selection will be based on a Competitive Examination.
- The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts tentatively in May 2021. Candidates must refer to “General Information For the Candidates” available on PPSC website.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Job Description
A junior engineer works under the direct supervision of a more experienced engineer in a wide variety of fields ranging from construction to infrastructure and manufacturing. Junior engineers provide support to their supervisors throughout the design and development phase, make calculations and prepare plans for projects, and oversee and provide reports on progress and issues that arise during the project lifecycle. While the junior engineer’s responsibilities are much more limited than those of a full engineer, this role provides an excellent opportunity for recent graduates or new professionals to gain valuable experience and hone their skills.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Last date to apply||20.04.2021|
|Last date for depositing Application fee||27.04.2021|
|Exam date||May, 2021|
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of PPSC website.
- Select Advertisement à Open Advertisement on the Home page.
- Find and select “RECRUITMENT TO 125 POSTS OF JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT” OR “RECRUITMENT TO 02 POSTS OF JUNIOR ENGINEERS (ELECTRTICAL) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT” notification on that page.\
- Click “Apply online” on the notification page.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
20.04.2021 is the last date to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 127 vacancies offered for PPSC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.