PPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2021 Out – Download Interview Date PDF Here: The Civil Services Examination 2020 mains exam result has been issued by the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). There are 75 openings for this position. The exam took place in the first week of April 2021. The Roll Number wise list of candidates who qualified for the interview is attached below for the information of those who appeared in the Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Mains Examination-2020.
PPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Punjab Public Service Commission|
Name of the Exam
|Civil Services Examination 2020 mains|
|No. of Vacancy||
1st week of April 2021
PPSC Civil Services Interview 2021 Details:
Interviews for the following positions will begin on May 31, 2021. The interview’s detailed schedule will be posted on the Commission’s website shortly. Physical Examinations for the positions of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent of Jails will be held in the middle of June 2021. The date and time for the Physical Examination for qualifying candidates will be announced as soon as possible. Ex-serviceman candidates must present an Ex-serviceman certificate from the respective District Sainik Welfare officer as well as I.D. proof from the concerned Army/Navy/Air Force authority.
How to Download PPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2021?
- Candidates can access the Punjab Public Service Commission’s (PPSC) official website at ppsc.gov.in.
- The PPSC homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- Aspirants must now select the Latest Results option.
- It will display all of the information as well as the most recent findings.
- To access the PPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2021, go to the PPSC Civil Services Mains Result 2021 link.
- Download the list of candidates who have been shortlisted.
- Please double-check your name and phone number.
- It’s a good idea to keep it for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 75 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The interview for the posts shall commence from 31/05/2021.
The examination was held on 1st week of April 2021