Punjab National Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2021 OUT – PNB Job Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Application form were Given – Punjab National Bank has released a notification for hiring the post of part time Sweepers in Subordinate Cadre at Trivandrum circle branches. There is no minimum educational qualification to apply for this recruitment. Interested candidates can send the application form to the given address. Application form were attached with the official notification candidates can use the link given at the end of the post to download the official Notification. Check out the eligibility criteria and other important details were given below.
Punjab National Bank Part Time Sweeper Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Punjab National Bank|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
PNB Sweeper Vacancy 2021
Vacancy for the post of sweeper at PNB was given in district wise. From those given vacancies one vacancy were given to hearing impaired candidate
- Trivandrum: 6
- Pathanamthitta: 4
- Kollam: 5
- Kottayam: 4
- Idukki: 2
- Alleppey: 2
PNB Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age limit should between 18 to 24 years as on 1-01-2021. Age Relaxation for will be given as per government Norms. SC and ST candidates should have to apply as General Candidates for those candidates age relaxation will not be given. The maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years after implying age relaxation unless it is go provided in Govt. Directives.
- There is no minimum Educational Qualification to apply for the post of part time sweeper in PNB. Illiterates can also apply for this recruitment. Educational Qualification for the post of PTS in maximum not passed 10 Standard
Documents Required for PNB Sweeper Recruitment 2021
Candidate should have to attach the copy of the listed documents with their application form.
- Employment Exchange Register Card if Registered
- Recent Passport size photograph attached at the top right corner of the application.
- TC or mark sheet of last attended examination or SSLC failed mark sheet if appeared for SSLC
- Caste Certificate and OBC non creamy layer certificate if candidate belongs to OBC
- Address Proof or Identity Card with photography distributed by government of India
- Domicile certificate issued by government of Kerala
- Income or Asset Certificate if candidate belongs to EWS Category
Last Date to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2021
Candidate should send the filled application to the respected address before 17/04/2021. Incomplete application and late submission of the application and application without proper listed documents will be rejected
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2021
- Candidate can go to Punjab National Bank Recruitment Page
- And find the notification for the given post
- Or use the link given in this page to download the Official Notification
- Application Form were attached with Official Notification
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents listed in this post
- Envelope of the application form should mentioned as Recruitment of Part Time Sweeper- 2020-21” in Bold Letters
- Send the application to Dy. Circle Head, HRD Department, Punjab National Bank, Circle Office, Trivandrum, Vyshanvi Tower, By Pass Road, Ambalathara Thiruvananthapuram 695026.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
Candidate should have the filled application before 17/04/2021
There were 23 Vacancies were offered for the post of PTS at PNB Recruitment 2021.
Candidates can download the application form from PNB careers website or using the link given in this page