PNB Non- Judicial member Recruitment 2021 OUT, Latest Vacancies available in Punjab National Bank, Apply Now!!!. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has recently advertised recruitment notification. The bank invites Expression of Interest from Professional / retired personnel, for one position of Non- Judicial member to act as members of Head Office Committee (HOSAC). Interested candidates can refer our blog till the end of the page to get complete information about this recruitment.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Punjab National Bank|
|Post Name||Non- Judicial member|
Punjab National Bank Eligibility:
- The Applicants should be professional or retired personnel based in or around Delhi
- The eligibility criteria for non judicial member would be eminent or reputed person
- Candidates who are retired CMD/ED/CGM/GM of a Public Sector Bank will be preferred
PNB Bank Salary:
- The candidate who will serve as a Non- Judicial member will be received salary around Rs.15000.
- The members of the committee shall however, be entitled for sitting fee of Rs 15,000/- plus conveyance expenses of Rs 1500
- The committee generally meets once or twice in a month (as per requirement) at the Corporate Office of the Bank.
Punjab National Bank Non- Judicial member Job Role:
- Non- Judicial member act as members of Head Office Committee (HOSAC) which has been constituted by the bank
- The selected candidates job is scrutinizing the proposal relating to Compromise/write off, release of guarantors, waivement of legal action etc
- Falling within the powers of HOCAC-I,II,III/ Management Committee and Board and for making its recommendation to the competent authority for consideration.
PNB Selection Procedure 2021:
- Punjab National Bank Non- Judicial member Selection Process is, the board will examine the candidates documents
- The documents is scrutinized on basis of candidates qualification, experience and other eligibility criteria
- After the documents scrutinized the board will call eligible candidates for personal interaction
- Based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interaction, the final selection will be made
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Refer the above said eligibility criteria, then if you are found eligible then proceed to apply online
Step 2: Eligible aspirants may send their Bio Data to the below address
Step 3: Or you can mail the same to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Step 4: The bank may call the short listed dignitaries for interaction, before the final selection.
Step 5: Applications receive after the last date will not be accepted.
Step 6: We also attach the detailed notification of this recruitment in the end of this page.
The Chief General Manager,
Corporate Office SASTRA DIVISION,
3rd Floor, Plus -4,
New Delhi – 110075
Latest Govt Job Notification 2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The last date to apply for PNB Recruitment 2021 is 14.04.2021
There is only one vacancy is allotted for this recruitment
Aspirants need to send their application via postal or mail. Other mode of application will not be accepted