Interview-Based Bank Job 2021 @ PNB; Check Method Of Recruiting: Punjab National Bank has released the selection process for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Technical Officer (CTO), and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Chief Digital Officer (CDO). There are 6 numbers of vacancies for the post. The duly completed application should reach us latest by 10.01.2022.
PNB Selection Process 2021!!!!
The selection process will comprise of:-
- The qualifying criteria, candidate qualifications, suitability/experience, and other information presented with the applications will be used to conduct preliminary screening and short listing.
- After preliminary screening and without document verification, a candidate’s candidature will be considered provisional for all jobs and will be subject to verification of all details/documents with originals when they report for a Personal Interview (if called).
- Only those candidates who pass the Personal Interview and rank high enough on the merit list will be considered for further consideration.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified of the venue’s centre and address, as well as the time and date of the interview, via e-mail or call letter, and they must go at their own expense. Changes in the centre, date, or time will not be considered. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Bank maintains the right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, centre, or venue for the Personal Interview, or to perform a supplementary selection process for a group of candidates on a certain date/ session/ location/ centre. Any modifications will be communicated to candidates in advance via the Bank’s website and/or the candidate’s registered email address.
- The candidate will be chosen based on his or her performance in the Personal Interview. Depending on the amount of acceptable candidates, the bank may vary the mode of selection.
- The candidate’s final selection is contingent on passing the Personal Interview, ranking high enough on the merit list, being declared medically fit according to the Bank’s standards of fitness, and meeting the prescribed eligibility conditions as of the cut-off date.
- If more than one candidate receives the same score, the candidates will be ordered in descending order based on their age.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There are 6 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The duly completed application should reach us latest by 10.01.2022.
The selection process for the post is based on Preliminary screening / short listing/ Interview and other process.