PNB Careers 2021 Last Date-Download Information: The Punjab National Bank (PNB) recently released a recruitment notice. The bank is seeking expressions of interest from professionals and retirees for a vacancy as a non-judicial member of the Head Office Committee (HOSAC). Interested candidates should read our blog all the way to the bottom to learn everything there is to know about this position. The last date to apply for the post is
The age limit, as well as the compensation selection process and other information for PNB Careers 2021, are described below. If you are interested in the specifics of the job and meet all of the eligibility requirements, you can apply. For more detail, read the entire article.
- Applicants must be working or retired professionals based in or near Delhi. Eminent or reputed individual will be the qualifying requirement for non-judicial members. Candidates who have served as the CMD/ED/CGM/GM of a public sector bank in the past will be given preference.
Salary & Selection Process:
- It is an honorary position. Members of the committee, on the other hand, would be entitled to a sitting fee of Rs 15,000/- plus Rs 1500/- in transportation expenses. The committee meets once or twice a month (depending on the need) at the Bank’s Corporate Office.
- Members of the Head Office Committee (HOSAC), which has been established by the bank, are non-judicial members. The chosen candidates’ job entails examining proposals involving compromise/write-off, release of guarantors, waiver of legal action, and so on. HOCAC-I,II,III/Management Committee and Board have the right to make recommendations to the competent authority for consideration.
- The board will review the candidate’s records as part of the Punjab National Bank Non-Judicial Member Selection Process. The document is examined based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, and other qualifications. Following the submission of the documents, the board will contact qualifying applicants for a personal interview. The final decision will be taken based on the candidate’s results during the personal contact.
- Refer to the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, and if you meet them, go ahead and apply online. Eligible candidates should submit their bio data to the address mentioned below. Alternatively, you can submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before making a final decision, the bank could contact the short-listed dignitaries for an interview. After the deadline, applications will not be approved. We’ve also included a link to the full recruitment announcement at the bottom of this page.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
There is a one vacancy for the post.
The last date to apply for the post is 14.04.2021.
It is an honorary position. Members of the committee, on the other hand, would be entitled to a sitting fee of Rs 15,000/- plus Rs 1500/- in transportation expenses.