Punjab National Bank Delivers their Banking Services in Door Step – Charges Reduced due to Covid-19 Curfew – Punjab National Bank PNB Customer can withdraw money from their account and get it on their door step via Door Step Banking Service. Most of the banks offering this Door Step Banking Services. Due spread of 2nd wave of Covid-19 virus most of states in India imposed lockdown. In this situation PNB reduced the service charges to Rs. 50 to encourage people to get cash delivered to their homes.
Customers can get Both Financial and Non-Financial Services via this Door Step Banking Method. Punjab National Bank tweeted that “In view of the Pandemic, cash withdrawal service through Doorstep Banking has been reduced to Rs 50”. PNB said that, “It (the scheme) shall be implemented by Door Step Banking (DSB) agents in 100 major centres across the country for offering different financial as well as non-financial services.”
Others banks such as State Bank of India (SBI), Union Bank of India, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Bank of India (BOI), Canara Bank, Central Bank, Indian Bank, , UCO Bank, and Punjab & Sind Bank also offer doorstep banking services.Customers can withdraw money using Door Step Banking (DSB) app or its web site of calling its toll-free number. The customers can use this facility through Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS) or using their debit card. However, the withdraw limit is Rs 1,000 to Rs 10,000 in cash for delivery at home under the scheme.
Customers can also get non-financial services like Check Clearing / Collection, New check book request, Fixed instructions request, Go to GST with ID / Government / Check and Digital services like Term Deposit Advice, Account statement, Issuance of DTS & Form 16 Certificate, Demand Draft and pay orders by using this Door Step Banking Service.
How to use Door Step Banking Service?
- Customers needed to register for the Door Step banking service either using the toll-free number 1800-10-37-188 or 1800-12-13-721 or by logging on to psbdsb.in.
- After registration customer can use all the Door Step banking Services.
- Customers can choose the ‘cash withdrawal’ option and then enter the address for doorstep delivery.
- Choose a bank branch, within 10km of their registered address.
- Enter amount then click ok.
- You will receive conformation message and time slot for cash delivery
- Then you can receive money from the door step.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|