PMGKP Insurance Scheme for health workers fighting COVID-19 extended for another six months. The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package Insurance Scheme for Health Workers Fighting COVID-19 has been extended for another six months till March 2021.
It was announced on 30th March this year for a period of 90 days and it was extended for a further period of 90 days up to 25th September, 2020.
The scheme has now been extended for another 180 days.
PMGKP Insurance Scheme:
- This Central Sector Scheme provides an insurance cover of Rs. 50 lakh to healthcare providers, including community health workers, who may have to be in direct contact and care of COVID-19 patients and therefore at risk of being infected.
- It also includes accidental loss of life on account of contracting COVID-19.
- There is no age limit for this scheme and individual enrolment is not required. The entire amount of premium for this scheme is being borne by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
1) When Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana came into effect, under the Ministry of Finance? – 17 December, 2016
2) Which app has been launched by the Government of India to collect geo tagged data on the highly contagious COVID-19? – Sahyog App
3) When Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) was launched by the Government of India? – 2016
4) Name the scheme launched by the Government to ensure 100 per cent electrification of all households in urban as well as rural areas? – Saubhagya Scheme
5) How much Medical insurance cover per healthcare worker was announced under PMGKY by the Government of India? – 50 lakh
6) When Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) was launched by the Government of India? – 28 August, 2014
7) Government has announced PM-KISAN Scheme to provide assured income support to the Small and Marginal Farmers. What does PM-KISAN stands for? – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|