PM Modi to initiate RAISE 2020 Mega Summit on AI virtually on October 5. Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate RAISE (Responsible AI for Social Empowerment) Summit 2020 on October 05. The Summit will be held from October 5 to 9, 2020. This Summit will be organised by The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and think tank of GoI, NITI Aayog.
About RAISE Summit:
RAISE 2020 is a global meeting which aims to interchange ideas and chart a course for using Artificial Intelligence for social transformation, inclusion and empowerment in areas like Agriculture, Education and Smart Mobility and Healthcare among other sectors.
Global industry leaders, key opinion makers, Government representatives and academia will participate in this event.
- Prime Minister Modi will inaugurate RAISE Summit on October 05
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and NITI Aayog will organize the RAISE Summit
- The RAISE 2020 Summit will also feature some of the most exciting startups working in Artificial Intelligence-related fields.
- Industry analysts forecast that AI could add up to $957 billion to India’s economy by 2035.
About Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology:
- Union Minister: Ravi Shankar Prasad
1) Which Ministry organised the Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020? – Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
2) MEITY launched 3 new schemes worth how many crores to boost electronic manufacturing in India? – Rs 50,000 crore
3) Name the Start-up contest which is launched by IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad? – Chunauti
4) Which Minister represented India in G20 Digital Economy Ministers Meeting hosted by Saudi Arabia? – Union Minister Ravi Sahnkar Prasad
5) Which institute collaborates with NVIDIA to establish India’s first ‘NVIDIA Artificial Intelligence Technology Centre’ to speed up the research work on AI and its commercial purpose? – IIT Hyderabad
6) Who is the Minister of State for Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology? – Sanjay Dhotre
7) MeitY launched how many weather services of IMD in UMANG App? – 7
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|