PGIMER JE Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Junior Engineer Vacancies, Pay Scale: Rs.35400 to 112400!!!. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of 03 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and 04 posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical). The last date to apply for this recruitment is 08.05.2021. The candidates willing to apply are advised to check age limit, eligibility and application procedure before proceeding to the application process.
PGIMER JE Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research|
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 nos
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 04 nos
- Total – 07 nos
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
- As per the eligibility criteria, the candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years and 30 years
- Degree in respective branch of Engg (OR)
- Minimum 3 years diploma in respective branch of Engg. from a recognized Institute
Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of online applications as follows:
- OBC – 03 years
- PwBS – 10 years
- Ex-servicemen and commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs – 5 years
- The Salary of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) is Rs.35400 to Rs. 112400 -Pay Scale (As per 7 CPC pay matrix)
- The selected candidates can also enjoy the allowance in addition to the salary. Candidates will get to know the allowance details on the time of appointment
PGIMER Vacancy 2021 Selection Procedure:
Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be allowed to appear in the online computer based test.
|Post name||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Total Marks|
Scrutiny of applications:
- The applications of the shortlisted candidates along with documents uploaded by him/her will be scrutinized. After Scrutiny of applications, the interview process will be held.
- As the Government of India has dispensed with the holding of interview, so there will be no interview for these posts and the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the CBT only
Provisional result (selected/ waitlisted):
- Result will be compiled for candidates who have been declared eligible by the scrutiny committee.
- Accordingly, based on merit in the CBT, a provisional result of selected/ waitlisted candidates will be declared
The provisional selected/ waitlisted candidates would be called to appear personally for document verification with originals on a day and time to be intimated to them through a notice on the Institute’s website
After the document verification is held, the board will release the final selection list. The final list is made available on the official site
PGIMER Notification 2021 Application Fee:
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee
- The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for PGIMER JE Recruitment 2021?
- Refer the eligibility details and move to the online application process
- After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for step by step to register
- After registration, Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Click “Go to Application Form”, Start filling the online application form
- Upload the needed documents and submit the application
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 7 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
The last date to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 is 08.05.2021
Candidates will be selected based on CBT, Interview and Document Verification