PGIMER Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has issued a job announcement for Lab Technician and Cleaner positions on the Blood Mobile Van. For this recruiting, there are two positions available. The application deadlines are December 21, 2021, and January 6, 2022.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Board
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the post||
Lab Technician and Cleaner
No of vacancies
21.12.2021 & 06.01.2022
PGIMER Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
- Lab Technician- 1 post
- Cleaner-1 post
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Lab Technician- candidates should have pass 12th in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Cleaner- candidates should have complete middle class from the recognized university.
PGIMER Age Limit:
- Lab Technician- candidates should have age limit below 30 years of age.
- Cleaner- candidates should have age limit between 25 to 35 years.
PGIMER Salary Details:
- Lab Technician- candidates shall get the salary for this position is Rs 19,600 per month.
- Cleaner- candidates shall get the salary for this position is Rs 7000 per month.
PGIMER Recruitment Process:
The selection will be based on the written test and interview.
- Lab Technician- the interview is schedule to be held on 10.01.2021 at 10.00 AM
- Cleaner- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed for the date. Time and venue of the interview via email only.
How to Apply For PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Go to the official PGIMER website pgimer.edu.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification and click on it.
- Download the application
- Fill the details correctly
- Send the application through the proper channel before the last date
The board having 2 vacancies allotted for these posts
The last date for the application is 21.12.2021 & 06.01.2022.
The selection will be based on interview.