PGIMER SRF Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident and Senior Research Fellow – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Selection Process and Application Procedure Given – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released a recruitment notification for the post of Non-Academic Junior Resident and Senior Research Fellow. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment and attend Interview. There were totally 6 vacancies offered in this recruitment. Official Notification and Application Procedure were given at the end of the post for your preference.
PGIMER SRF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Non-Academic Junior Resident
Senior Research Fellow
|Number of Vacancies||
PGIMER Vacancy 2021
- There were 5 vacancies were offered for the post of Non-Academic Junior Resident post at PGIMER.
- There is one vacancy offered for the post of Senior Research Fellow at PGIMER.
PGIMER Senior Research Fellow Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the post of Non-Academic Junior Resident post candidates should have completed MBBS with one-year rotation Internship.
- To apply for the post of Senior Research Fellow candidate should have completed M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/microbiology and completed NET or equivalent qualification with 2 years of work experience. Candidates age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 35 years.
PGIMER Junior Resident Salary
- Selected candidate for the post of Non-Academic Junior Resident will be paid as per PGI Rules.
- Selected candidate for the post of Senior Research Fellow will get paid for Rs. 40,600 per month
PGIMER Selection Process
Non-Academic Junior Resident: Interested and Eligible candidates can walk in interview at the Department of Internal Medicine on adhoc basis till 30.6.2021 Interview will be conducted on 15.05.2021 at 10.00 A.M. in the office of the Head, Department of internal Medicine, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
Senior Research Fellow:Based on the application received eligible candidates will be called for personal Interview. Interview date and venue will be intimated to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of PGIMER.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Read the notification completed and create a Biodata.
- Attach the required document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18.05.2021 for Senior Research Fellow post.
- For Non-Academic Junior Resident post candidates can attend interview directly.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 18.05.2021 for PGIMER Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
There were totally 5 vacancies were offered for the post of Non-Academic Junior Resident at PGIMER Recruitment 2021.
Candidates will be selected for Senior Research fellow at PGIMER based on the qualification and Interview. Interview details will be informed to shortlisted candidates.