PGIMER Faculty Recruitment 2020 OUT – 121 Vacancies. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab invite applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following faculty posts on direct recruitment basis in various departments (Anaesthesiology, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Cardiology, Dermatology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Nephrology & Other departments). Closing date for submission of offline application (hard copy) by hand/speed /regd. post is upto 04.10.2020 till 05:00 p.m.
PGIMER Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Faculty Position|
Upper age limit as on 04.10.2020 (i.e. last date of receipt of applications) shall be not exceeding 58 (Fifty eight) years in case of Professor/Additional Professor and 50 (Fifty) years in case of Associate Professor/Assistant Professor.
Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree from medical field in relevant subject from any recognized institution or University. And then interested candidates may check the experience details from the official notification.
- The application of the candidates which will be received within prescribed date and time and who submit the requisite fee will be scrutinized by the scrutiny committee of the Institute and only the eligible candidates will be called for personal interview before the Standing Selection Committee of the Institute. In case the numbers of applicant are large, the selection committee of the Institute may devise a criteria for short-listing the candidates, which may include holding of written examination.
- Only the eligible candidates/ shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. However, the same would be provisional subject to fulfillment of all requirements failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Interview letters will be sent by post/ through email ID and the complete interview schedule will also be made available on website also
SC/ST candidates has Rs. 500/- and for all others candidates has Rs.1000/- application Fee.
How to Apply???
- The candidates applying for the post(s) in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforementioned posts(s) and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 04.10.2020 failing which their application will be rejected. The crucial date for age limit and experience will be the last date of receipt of application. (Dated 04.10.2020).
- The candidates should ensure that they submit the application (Hard copy) immediately after payment of fees, since the same is non-refundable. No representation/request/demand for refund of application fees will be entertained if the candidate fails to apply within the stipulated time after payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID/ Mobile Number which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the E-mail ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person. It is requested not to use any other person’s e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying OFFLINE.