PGIMER Paramedical Admission 2021 Notification Out – Entrance Date Announced – Eligibility, Vacancies and Online Application Link Given – The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh has released a notification for the admission of various B.Sc. Paramedical & Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) courses for the academic year 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply of the admission before 02.07.2021. Candidates will be selected based on admission test. Official Notification and Online application link given at the end of the post.
PGIMER Chandigarh Paramedical Admission 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Course
Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)
Number of Seats
PGIMER Paramedical Seats
|Bachelors in Medical Laboratory Science||18|
|B.Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology||12|
|B.Sc. (Radiotherapy Technology)||8|
|B.Sc. (Operation Theatre Technology)||2|
|B.Sc. Medical Technology (Perfusionist)||3|
|Bachelor of Science (Embalming and Mortuary Science)||6|
|Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)||8|
|B.Sc. Medical Technology (Dialysis Therapy Technology)||4|
|Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom)||10|
|Bachelor of Physical Therapy (B.Ph.T)||15|
|Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)||15|
|Bachelor of Science (Medical Animation and Audio-Visual creation)||10|
PGIMER Eligibility for Paramedical Admission 2021
- For B.Sc., Radiotherapy Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Medical Technology, Optometry, BPH, Medical Animation and Audio-Visual creation candidate should have competed 10th and 12th from recognized board with science group including Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics as a subject. For more details check the official prospects for eligibility criteria.
- For Bachelors in Medical Laboratory Science, B.Sc. Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology, B.Sc. Medical Technology (Perfusionist), Bachelor of Science (Embalming and Mortuary Science), Bachelor of Physical Therapy (B.Ph.T) only medical students can apply.
PGIMER Selection Process
- Candidate will be selected for the courses based on the entrance examination. Entrance examination will be conducted as on Computer Based Test (CBT). The Entrance Test is scheduled to be conducted on 10th August, 2021. The examination timing will be 90 minutes. The timing will be differing for various courses. Candidates can check the examination schedule and venue on the admit card will be released before the examination.
- The paramedical courses the entrance examinations questions will be asked based on the 12th science group syllabus especially from Chemistry, Physics. Math, Biology, General English and GK/ Current Affairs. For all other courses the entrance exam questions will be asked form previous courses.
PGIMER Application Fee
- General, OBC and Sponsored Category should have to pay Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges as application fee.
- SC/ ST should pay Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges as application fee.
- PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates should have to submit the application fee via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.Candidates are request to avoid Payment through UPI.
Date of submission of Certificates for PGIMER Admission
The result of the entrance examination will be announced on 17.08.2021. After the entrance exam result was announced students who are all cleared the examination should have to submit the 10+2 pass certificate and marksheet to PGIMER via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand in Academic Section. The counselling starts from 24.08.2021.
PGIMER Paramedical Admission Important Dates
|Online Application Starting Date||01.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02.07.2021|
|Correction Window Available Date||04.07.2021 to 06.07.2021|
|CBT Entrance Exam Date||10.08.2021|
|Last date to submit the 10th and 12th certificates||19.08.2021 up to 5.00 pm|
|Counselling Starts from||24.08.2021 at 11.00am|
How to Apply for PGIMER Admission 2021?
- Go to official website of PGIMER.
- Go to admission page and find the admission link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- If candidate made a mistake the correction will be opened from 04.06.2021 to 06.06.2021.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 111 seats were offered for PGIMER paramedical courses for the academic session 2021.
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 02.07.2021 for PGIMER paramedical courses admission 2021.
General candidates should have to pay Rs. 1500 as application fee. SC/ ST should pay Rs. 1200 as application fee. PWBD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.