PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Apply Online 2021 Activated – Apply Now: PGIMER Nursing 2021 Application Form was announced by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research on May 25, 2021 for B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing. In this article, we have discussed PGIMER Nursing 2021 in detail, including essential dates, application forms and so on. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information.
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Apply Online 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research|
|Name of the Post||
B.Sc. Nursing & B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing
No. of Vacancy
Apply Online Activated
PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2021 Details:
For the academic year 2021, the PGIMER, Chandigarh is accepting online applications for B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) courses. The number of seats reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWD) will be adjusted according to his or her category. Only candidates with a lower extremity disability of 40% to 50% will be considered, as determined by an authorised Medical Board of the State Government/Govt. of India or any other Competent Authority allowed in this regard by the Government, with a Nursing specialist as a member of the Board.
Tentative schedule of examination:
|Start of B.Sc. Nursing online registration on Website www.pgimer.edu.in||25.05.2021|
|Application form closes||24.06.2021|
|Computer Based Entrance Test||31.07.2021 (Saturday)|
|Expected date of declaration of result||09.08.2021|
|Last date of submission of qualifying 10+2 certificate and marks sheet||12.08.2021|
|Counseling||20.08.2021 at 11.00 AM|
Note: All the above-mentioned dates are tentative in nature and may be subjected to change due to certain circumstances with the prior notice on PGI website.
How to Apply PGIMER B.Sc Nursing Apply Online 2021?
- PGIMER’s official webpage can be found here.
- Find the link to the “PGIMER B.Sc Nursing application form”
- Then, on the “new registration” button, click.
- Fill in your name, phone number, email address, and other pertinent information on the registration form.
- Your user id and password will be sent to your registered phone number after you submit the required information.
- Fill out the application form after logging in using the login credentials you were sent.
- You must also upload a recent photograph, sign the application, and pay the application money when filling out the application.
- Submit the form and print a copy for your records.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 155 seats are available for the Course.
The last date to apply for the post is 24.06.2021.
The examination will be held on 31.07.2021 (Saturday).