PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Out – More Than 1100+ Apprentice Vacancies | Fees & Written Exam are Exempted. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has invites online applications from promising, energetic and bright candidates for Apprenticeship For One Year Duration for its Corporate Center in various trades.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Last Date:
Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their application from 07.07.2022 to 31.07.2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Civil Engineers Wanted | Age Relaxation Available!!!
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Starting Date to Apply||07.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||31.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
PGCIL Job Vacancy 2022:
- West Bengal – 63 Posts
- Sikkim – 08 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 30 Posts
- Assam – 50 Posts
- Manipur – 04 Posts
- Meghalaya – 20 Posts
- Mizoram – 04 Posts
- Nagaland – 04 Posts
- Tripura – 08 Posts
- Odisha – 47 Posts
- Maharashtra – 58 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 42 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 04 Posts
- Goa – 04 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 56 Posts
- Gujarat – 53 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 42 Posts
- Telangana – 32 Posts
- Karnataka – 28 Posts
- Tamilnadu – 62 Posts
- Kerala – 22 Posts
- Haryana – 47 Posts
- Delhi – 12 Posts
- Haryana – 56 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 18 Posts
- Rajasthan – 43 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 13 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 25 Posts
- Haryana – 13 Posts
- Punjab – 22 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 15 Posts
- Chandigarh – 02 Posts
- Ladakh – 75 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 90 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 05 Posts
- Bihar – 54 Posts
- Jharkhand – 20 Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Electrician – ITI in Electrician (Full Time course) Diploma (Electrical) – Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma (Civil) – Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Civil Engineering
Graduate (Electrical) – Full Time (4 years course) B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering
Graduate (Civil) – Full Time (4 years course) B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
HR Executive – MBA (HR) /Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
CSR Executive – 02 Years Full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development/ Management or equivalent.
Graduate (Computer Science) – Full Time (4 years course) B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engg./ Information Technology.
Latest Graduate Job Notification 2022
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- Graduate – Rs. 15000/-
- Executive – Rs. 15000/-
- Diploma – Rs. 12000/-
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- After getting the NAPS/NATS registration/enrolment number, candidates should apply Þon the POWERGRID website as per the following details: – Go to www.powergrid.in Apply OnlineÞ Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices ÞCareers
- Please fill the Application Form serially.
- Candidates are advised to keep their photograph (Max. 50 KB), signature(Max. 30 KB) in .jpg format, Xth Certificate (1 MB), Xth Marksheet (1 MB), XIIth Certificate (1 MB), XIIth Marksheet (1 MB), Degree/Diploma/ITI Certificate (Final/Provisional) (1 MB), Degree/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets (10 MB), Caste Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable), PwD Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable), Other Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable) in .pdf format ready for submission of online application.
- Print out of application should be taken only in Portrait.
**To Join Job Update Whatsapp Group**
To Follow Our Instagram Click Here
To Follow Our Twitter Click Here
To Join Whatsapp
To Join Telegram Channel
To Join Our Facebook Click Here
Candidates must have completed ITI in Electrician (Full Time course) Diploma (Electrical) – Full Time (3 years course) Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit is as per norms.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.