SAIL Director Recruitment 2021 Released in PESB – Eligibility Criteria and Official Notification Given – Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has released Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recruitment notification for hiring the post of Director-in-charge of Rourkela Steel Plant. Interested Candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 27.08.2021. Selected Candidate will get paid for up to Rs. 100000 per month. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
SAIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)|
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name of the Post||
Director-in-charge (Rourkela Steel Plant)
SAIL Age Limit
Candidate’s age should between 45 years to 60 years to apply for the post of Director in Charge at Steel Authority of India Limited recruitment 2021. Check the official notification for further details about age limit.
Board Director Eligibility Criteria in SAIL
- Candidate should have completed graduation in Engineer from recognized university.
- Applicant who completed MBA will be preferred for this post.
- Candidate should havetechnical and operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization.
- Candidate should be worked in steel sector for minimum 5 years in last 10 years.
- To apply for this post candidate shall be working in Central Government sectors such as e Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services. Or Candidate shall be working in State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) with annual turnover of Rs 10000 crore ormore.
- Or candidate shall be working in Private Sector with annual turnover of Rs 10000 crore or more.
SAIL Director Roles and Responsibilities
Director-in-charge of Rourkela Steel Plant is a member of the Board of Directors and directly reports to Chairman. Selected candidate is responsible for efficient functioning of the Plant and the concerned mines for achieving the corporate objectives andperformance parameters. Role bearer also responsible for project implementation at the plant or concerned mines.
SAIL Salary Structure
Selected Candidate for the Director in Charge at SAIL will get paid for Rs. 75000 to Rs. 100000 per month. Salary will be given based on candidate’s profile, experience and qualification.
SAIL Contract Details
Selected candidate initially appointed for the period of 5 years from the date of joining or till the superannuation, which ever is earlier. Based on the performance the contract period get extended for further order.
Director Selection Process at SAIL
Based on the Educational Qualification, Experience and Candidate’s profile applicants will be shortlisted for personal Interview. Based on the performance in Personal Interview candidates will be selected. If selected candidates refuse to join then the applicant debarred for a period of two years from the date of interview.
SAIL Documents Required
Candidates should have to upload the listed documents along with the application form.
- Last 3 years of Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working.
- Evidence of working at Board level or a post which is immediate below board level.
- Self-attested copies of documents which shows age and educational qualification.
- Work experience certificate.
How to Apply for PESB SAIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of PESB.
- Go to recruitment page then find the notification and application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Read all the instructions and fill the application form.
- Attach required documents and submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Send it to Smt.KimbuongKipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply for SAIL Director recruitment on or before 27.08.2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Director in charge at SAIL will get paid for Rs. 75000 to Rs. 100000 per month.
Candidate’s age should between 45 to 60 years to apply for the post of Director in charge at SAIL Recruitment 2021.