PESB announces NEEPCO Recruitment 2021, Apply for Director (Technical) Job Vacancy. Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has released the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2021 on its official site for the posts of Director (Technical). Last date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is on 22/07/2021. Refer the below said eligibility criteria for more details.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Public Enterprises Selection Board|
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
|As per requirements|
NEEPCO Job Vacancy 2021 Eligibility:
- The Minimum age limit of NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 is 45 years
- Maximum age limit is for internal candidates is 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation while for external candidates 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
- The applicant should be an Engineering graduate preferably in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution
- Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage
- The applicant should possess adequate technical and operational experience covering the areas of project Survey & Investigation, Detailed Project Reports (DPRs), Environment & Forest Clearances, Construction etc
- The candidate having handled the responsibility for minimum 4 to 5 years as Head of major hydro power plant under construction or operation will be preferred
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- The selected candidates will receive salary from Rs. 180000 to 340000 (IDA)
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
NEEPCO Director Job Role:
- The Director (Technical) is member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director.
- He assists the Chairman and Managing Director in all technical matters.
- He has dual role in expanding the business horizon of the company and overseeing the overall performance with respect to the entire gamut of technical activities covering project Survey & Investigation (S&I), Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) etc.
How to Apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021:
- Refer the eligibility criteria, if you are eligible then
- Fill up the Application Form online on the website of PESB
- Thereafter take a printout and send it offline to below address
- Last date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 22/07/2021.
- No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 is 22.07.2021
Fill the application form online in PESB Portal and then send it to above address
You can apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 through the above attached link