PESB Releases ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 – Chairman & Managing Director Post || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has issued a recruitment notice for the job of Chairman & Managing Director at ITI Limited. Candidates should study the eligibility conditions here before applying completely online. The deadline to apply for this post is 08.02.2022.
ITI Limited Recruitment Details 2021:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Chairman & Managing Director|
|No of vacancies||
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details:
ITI Limited Education Qualification:
The applicant should be Graduate with full time MBA/PGDIM; or Engineering graduate; or Chartered Accountant; or Cost Accountant from a recognized University/ Institute.
The applicant should have sufficient experience at a senior management level in a reputable large corporation. Experience in production, operations, marketing, and finance, as well as in the telecom industry, is preferred.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Chairman and Managing Director serves as the Corporation’s Chief Executive Officer, reporting to the Board of Directors and the Government of India. He or she is in charge of the Corporation’s smooth operation as well as the achievement of its corporate goals and performance targets.
ITI Age Limit:
Candidates should have a minimum of 45 years of experience. For 2 or 3 years of residual service from the date of vacancy to the date of retirement.
ITI Limited Salary details:
The monthly remuneration for this position is between Rs. 27750-31500 (IDA).
- Applicants from the Central Government / All India Services must be employed in a position equivalent to that of Joint Secretary in the Government of India at the time of application.
- Applicants from the Union’s Armed Forces must be serving as a Major General in the Army or an equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force at the time of application.
- Applicants from the state public sector or the private sector must be employed at the board level at the time of application.
ITI Selection Process:
The selection process for the post is based on the interview. Refer official notification for more details.
How to Apply For ITI Limited Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the vacancies tab, click on advertised vacancies
- Find the ITI Limited recruitment notification 2021
- Click on the link
- New pdf will be opened.
- Click on the apply online link and apply for the post
- Download the filled application for further updates.
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
They allotted various vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 08.02.2022.
Candidates should have a minimum age of 45 years.