PESB Announces CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Director Post | Apply Online. Public Enterprises Selection Board has released the Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDIL) recruitment for the post of Director (Commercial). Last date of receipt of complete application is 12.04.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply Online. Notification PDF direct link available on this page. Kindly go through this page till end.
CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited|
Name of the Post
|Number of vacancy||
|Last date to apply||
CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidates minimum age limit should be 40 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Age of superannuation is 60 years.
The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act. Applicants holding MBA/PGDM will have an added advantage.
The applicant should have at least five years’ cumulative experience during the last ten years at a senior level in the field of coal or mineral exploration/mining/engineering and allied fields. Experience in Industrial development and technical consultancy services sector is desirable.
CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA) per month from the respective board.
CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Appointment Duration
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Required documents
- Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format.
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
How to Apply for PFC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of PESB Website.
- Select “Apply” button on top of the Home page.
- Create an account and fill the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and click submit button.
- OR take a printout and send it offline. The Address will given below.
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for CMPDIL Recruitment 2021?
12.04.2021 is the last date to apply for CMPDIL Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for CMPDIL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.