CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Release at PESB – Director Post || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has issued a recruitment notice for the job of Director (Technical) at Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDIL). Candidates should study the eligibility conditions here before applying completely online. The deadline to apply for this post is January 20, 2022.
CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDIL)|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
CMPDIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details:
CMPDIL Education Qualification:
- Under the Indian Mines Act, the candidate must be a certified Mining Engineer with a first-class certificate of competency.
- Candidates should pass MBA/PGDM holders will have a distinct advantage.
- The applicant should have at least five years of senior-level experience in coal or mineral exploration/mining/engineering and related disciplines over the last ten years.
- Experience in the field of industrial development and technical consulting services are preferred.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Chairman and Managing Director report to the Director (Technical), who is a member of the CMPDIL Board of Directors. He or she gives advice on exploration, mine safety, and technical activities.
CMPDIL Age Limit:
Candidates should have a minimum of 40 years of experience. For 2 or 3 years of residual service from the date of vacancy to the date of retirement.
CMPDIL Salary details:
The monthly remuneration for this position is between Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA).
- Applicants from the Central Government / All India Services must be employed in a position equivalent to that of Joint Secretary in the Government of India at the time of application.
- Applicants from the Union’s Armed Forces must be serving as a Major General in the Army or an equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force at the time of application.
- Applicants from the state public sector or the private sector must be employed at the board level at the time of application.
CMPDIL Selection Process:
The selection process for the post is based on the interview. Refer official notification for more details.
How to Apply For CMPDIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the vacancies tab, click on advertised vacancies
- Find the CMPDIL recruitment notification 2021
- Click on the link
- New pdf will be opened.
- Click on the apply online link and apply for the post
- Download the filled application for further updates.
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
They allotted various vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 20.01.2022
Candidates should have a minimum age of 40 years.