PESB Releases BDL Recruitment 2021 – Director (Technical) Post || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has released a recruitment notice for the position of Director (Technical) from the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB). Before applying totally online, candidates should review the eligibility requirements. The application date for this position is February 9, 2022.
BDL Recruitment Details 2021:
Name of the Board
|Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
BDL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details:
Bharat Dynamics Limited Education Qualification:
The applicant should be an engineering graduate preferably in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Aeronautical/ Production Engineering with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution. Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
The applicant should have sufficient senior management experience in a reputable large organisation, with at least five years in the last ten years spent dealing with missiles, aerospace, and R&D projects.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Chairman and Managing Director report to the Director (Technical), who is a member of the Board of Directors. He provides advice on all productivity and technology-related issues for projects in development, advanced technology initiatives, and new projects for the Company’s short and long-term ambitions. He is responsible for advising and monitoring in-house R&D for variants, systems and technical upgrades, indigenization, and customer relationships.
BDL Age Limit:
Candidates should have a minimum of 40 years of experience. For 2 or 3 years of residual service from the date of vacancy to the date of retirement.
BDL Salary details:
The monthly remuneration for this position is between Rs. 160000-290000 (IDA).
- Applicants from the Central Government / All India Services must be employed in a position equivalent to that of Joint Secretary in the Government of India at the time of application.
- Applicants from the Union’s Armed Forces must be serving as a Major General in the Army or an equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force at the time of application.
- Applicants from the state public sector or the private sector must be employed at the board level at the time of application.
BDL Selection Process:
The selection process for the post is based on the interview. Refer official notification for more details.
How to Apply For BDL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the vacancies tab, click on advertised vacancies
- Find the BDL recruitment notification 2021
- Click on the link
- New pdf will be opened.
- Click on the apply online link and apply for the post
- Download the filled application for further updates.
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
They allotted various vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 09.02.2022.
Candidates should have a minimum age of 40 years.