PESB BALMER LAWRIE Recruitment 2021 Out – Rs. 1, 80,000-3, 20,000 Salary || Apply Online!!! Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. (BLC) has released the notification for the post of Chairman & Managing Director for filling up vacancies. Interested candidates can check the eligibility details here and apply only through the online mode only. The last date for the application is 28/05/2021. BALMER LAWRIE Recruitment and eligibility details, selection process, age limit, and other details are given below in our blog. Stay us for further updates.
BALMER LAWRIE Recruitment Details 2021:
Name of the Board
|Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. (BLC)|
Name of the post
|Chairman & Managing Director|
|No of vacancies||
BALMER LAWRIE Eligibility Details:
- The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage. The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/ Marketing /Production will have added advantage. Experience in Technical/Engineering industry is desirable.
- Job Description and Responsibilities: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government/Shareholders. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- Candidates should have age up to 60 years age are eligible for the post. 2 and 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy the date of superannuation.
BALMER LAWRIE Salary Details:
The salary for the post is Rs. 1, 80,000-3, 20,000 per month. The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy
- Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
- Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position on the date of application.
BALMER LAWRIE Selection Process:
The selection process for the post is based on the interview. If a candidate conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of interview, for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE. Refer official notification for more details.
How to Apply For BALMER LAWRIE Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the careers
- Find the BALMER LAWRIE recruitment notification 2021
- Click on the link
- New pdf will be opened.
- Click on the apply online link and apply for the post
- Download the application for further updates.
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
They allotted various vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 28/05/2021
The post name is Chairman & Managing Director