Paytm First Games appoints Sachin Tendulkar as brand ambassador. Paytm First Games appointed the Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar as its brand ambassador. Sachin would be instrumental in creating awareness about the exciting genre of fantasy sports in the country.
Paytm currently offers over 50 games on their portfolio. Paytm First Games will invest over 300 crores for growing the market of fantasy sports and other online gaming events during this financial year.
Paytm targets to reach the milestone of 100 million users in the upcoming T20 league
Paytm First Games:
- Paytm First Games is among the leading fantasy sports gaming platforms in the country and believes that the partnership with Sachin will increase its reach in smaller cities and towns.
- Paytm First Games is a subsidiary of India’s homegrown digital financial service platform Paytm.
- Founder & CEO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Headquarters: Noida, Uttar Pradesh,
- Parent organization: One97 Communications
1) Name India’s First Pocket Android POS Device launched by Paytm? – Paytm All-in-one Portable Android Smart POS
2) Recently, Paytm acquired which General Insurance company for $76 million? – Raheja QBE General Insurance Company
3) CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd has signed a pact with which Fin-tech company for the sale of FASTags? – Paytm
4) Who became the first-ever brand ambassador of IIFL Finance? – Rohit Sharma
5) UNEP appointed which Bollywood actress as its Goodwill ambassador till 2022? – Dia Mirza
6) Which Indian cricketer is the brand ambassador for ELSA Corp? – Ajinkya Rahane
7) Recently, IIFL Finance appointed which Indian Cricketer as its brand ambassador? – Rohit Sharma
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|