PARAM Sidhi-AI – India’s fastest Artificial Intelligence Super Computer. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) which is an Indian autonomous scientific society, operating under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will commission the largest HPC-AI supercomputer named PARAM Sidhi-AI.
- The supercomputer will have 210 AI Petaflops
- It will be based on the NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD.
- The infrastructure will be established under NSM at C-DAC, with support from Niti Aayog, Ministry of Electronics and IT, Department of Science and Technology and the central government.
- The computer will use NVIDIA Next Generation technology, C-DAC software stack and Cloud platform.
- The super computer will develop ecosystem for research and innovation in science and engineering.
- It will also enhance the partnerships with the Academia, Start-ups, Industry and MSMEs.
About Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology:
- Union Minister: Ravi Shankar Prasad
1) Name the World Fastest Supercomputer developed by Fujitsu and the Riken Research Institute – Fugaku
2) Which committee approved the installation of a Supercomputing facility at IIT Guwahati? – The Technical Advisory Committee of the National Supercomputing Mission
3) Name the first super computer that was built under the National Supercomputing Mission – Param Shivay
4) Param Shivay was also built by – C-DAC
5) Centre for Development of Advanced Computing comes under which ministry? – Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
6) Which supercomputer is developed by the Indian Scientists? – Param
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|