Panchayat and Rural Development Assam Recruitment 2020 Released. Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam, invites online applications from eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India and fulfill the eligibility norms of educational qualification, age, work experience etc. as mentioned below against each category for purely temporal contractual posts. The posts have been created under the various flagship schemes of Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam. The Online application last date is 15.09.2020.
Panchayat and Rural Development Assam Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam|
|Post Name||IT Officer, Quality Control Officer, Public Relation Officer & Other posts|
Age Limit between 21-40 years as on 01-01- 2020.
- Candidates should have completed Engineering degree in relevant subject & Degree, MCA from any recognized institution or university.
- Candidates well versed in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint etc.
- Knowledge of English, Hindi and local language is necessary.
- Knowledge in Accounts keeping with Tally latest version is also required
- IT Officer – Rs.55,000/-
- Public Relation Officer/ Public Relation Officer – Rs.40,000/-
- Junior Engineer / Accounts Officer – Rs.38,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.19,000/-
- State Program Executive – Rs. Rs 50,000/-
How to Apply??
- Only online application through http://pnrd.org/staterecruitment/will be accepted. Scanned documents to be uploaded with online application.
- The link for Online Application will be active from 11:30 am of 4th September, 2020 and will remain active till 4:30 pm of 15th September, 2020. No communication in respect of submission of Online Application will be entertained once the submission date is over. Mode of Application is Online only.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one post shall have to submit separate application for each post.
- The short-listed candidates have to appear for a selection process for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates should fill up the self assessment form online and should bring the copy of this self-assessment form along with a set of self certified copies of all marksheets & testimonials at the time of interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|