OTET 2020 –Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form will be going to publish on the official site. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has going to release the TET Notification for the year 2020-21 soon. So Candidates who are interested to apply can know the Eligibility Criteria and apply for this post after released on the official site through our blog. The Notification is expected to release on 3rd Week of July 2020. Book Mark this article to know more about OTET 2020 immediately after released on the official site.
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Start Date to Apply||Third Week of July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||Last Week of July 2020|
|Exam Date||August 2020|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
Category A (Paper I)
- Candidate should have completed their Higher Secondary (12th) with at least 50% and Graduation in any field. Candidates need to have a 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 12th pass or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks and 02-year Diploma in elementary education in accordance with NCTE
- OR 12th/ Higher Secondary or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and 04 years of Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed).
- OR 12th pass it’s equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks ad 02-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- OR Graduation with 2 years of Diploma in elementary education
- OR Graduation with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed in accordance with NCTE
Category A (Paper-II)
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Or Graduation and 02-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- OR Graduation with minimum of 45% marks and 1-year bachelor in education (B.Ed) in accordance with NCTE
- OR Graduation with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed (Special Education)
- OR 12th or it’s equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 04 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- OR 12th or it’s equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 04-year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
Candidates will have to pay an application fee as shown below
|General/ OBC/ SEBC||Rs.500/-|
OTET Exam Date
OTET Examination Date will be informed in due course. The OTET Examination syllabus & OTET Exam Pattern were same. Candidates can keep visiting our website for OTET 2020 Examination Update.
Exam Date will be announced soon….
OTET Admit Card
OTET Admit Card 2019 will be released by Odisha Board before 10 days to the Examination. Candidates can download your admit card after bse odisha releases it.
How to apply Online for OTET 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official website – http://www.bseodisha.nic.in/
Step 2: Check the OTET notification in Latest News after released on the official site.
Step 3: Then Candidates must register for the exam by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. An SMS and Email is sent on successful registration.
Stage 4: Candidates have to re-login by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with unique registration number and date of birth and filling up the application form by completing the following tabs:
- Personal Details & Educational Qualification
- Upload of Photograph & Signatures
- Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
Step 5: Submit & Save the confirmation page for future use
OTET Notification 2020 – Will be Activated in the month of July
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|