OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Notification: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) will upload the Notification for the post of 802 posts of Forest Guards (on contractual basis) lying vacant in different districts under the Forest & Environment Department of the Government of Odisha.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Guards (on contractual basis)|
|No of Vacancy||800+ Expected|
|Notification Date||August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||September 2023|
|Status||Notification Release Soon|
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The minimum and the maximum age of the applicants is 18 Years to 32 Years as of 01.01.2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging SC/ST/SEBC/Women category and by total period of service rendered in Defence service in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- The persons in Defence Service having more than six months to retire/ be discharged from service as on the last date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply for the post. However, a candidate can avail only any one type of age relaxation as per rules.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed High School Certificate (10+) or equivalent examination.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a language subject;
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The salary Offered for the above said post is up to Pay Band-1, i.e Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Physical Standard Measurement Test (5 Marks)
- Physical Efficiency Test (30 Marks)
- Sports (10 Marks)
- NCC (5 Marks)
- Written Examination (50 Marks).
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Fees:
- All applicants other than SC, ST, PWD category have to pay Exam fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website: osssc.gov.in.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2023:
- All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’s website osssc.gov.in.
- Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post/s by selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu.
- After completing the Registration/Re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online applications. Step by step procedure for registration/ re-registration/application can be viewed by clicking on “How do I register/re- register/apply”.
The minimum and the maximum age of the applicants is 18 Years to 32 Years as of 01.01.2019.
Candidates must have completed High School Certificate (10+) or equivalent examination.
Salary Offered for the above said post is up to Pay Band-1, i.e Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.