OSSC SI, Station Officer Notification 2019 – 283 Vacancies
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released Notification for the post of Sub Inspector of Police, Station Officer. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online on or before the last date.
OSSC SI, Station Officer Vacancy Details:
Name Of Post : Sub Inspector of Police, Station Officer
Total Vacancy : 283
- Sub Inspector of Police :143 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Armed) : 130 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service) : 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates applying for this role must have completed Minimum 21 years to Maximum 25 Years as on 01.01.2018.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Physical Measurement & Physical Test
- Assessment of Weight age Marks for NCC Certificate.
- Viva-voce cum Psychological test
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,880/-
Application Fee :
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST: Nil
Payment Mode : Offline
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through official website: http://www.ossc.gov.in/ on or before the last date.
|Date of Notification||31.12.2018|
|Starting date for Apply Online||Last week of January 2019|
|Last date for Apply Online||Feb 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|