OSSC Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Fodder Development Officer and Laboratory Assistant | Download PDF Here. Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Fodder Development Officer and Senior Laboratory Officer Post. Total numbers of vacancies are 04. Interested candidates are advised to download the official notification and check eligibility criteria thoroughly then proceed to apply online. Refer this page for further details and online application also available on this page.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Application Submission
- Starting date to apply for this recruitment is 31.03.2021 and Last date for receipt of application will be up to 30.04.2021. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||
Assistant Fodder Development officer and Senior Laboratory Officer
Number of vacancy
Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply||
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer – 01 Post
- Senior Laboratory Officer – 01 Post
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
The minimum age for both the posts is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2019 is mandatory.
The upper age limit is relax able by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST,SEBC & Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category & the total period of service rendered in Defense Services in case of Ex-servicemen. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 21.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1998.
The candidate must have possessed the required qualification as on or before closing date of online application form.
- Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/medium of examination in non-Language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language Subject in the final examination gf Class VII or above or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- For the post of Assistant Fodder Development Officer-The candidate must have passed B. Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
- For the post of Senior Laboratory Assistant-The candidate must have passed Bachelors Degree in Science (PCM/CBZ) / Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy from any recognized University.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- Be of good moral character & conduct.
- Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
The appointment to both the posts will be initially on contractual basis carrying a remuneration of Rs.16,880/- per month (for 1st year) as per Odisha Group-B posts.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The selection list in order of merit category wise for each post shall be prepared from the respective merit lists which will be equal to the number of vacancies notified in the advertisement.
|Stage||Type of Exam||No of paper||Name of the Subject||Marks allotted||Remark|
|Stage – I||Main Written Exam||One paper||Composite Paper||100 marks||Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices of answers. The examination will be conducted in Computer Based Recruitment mode.|
|Stage – II||Certificate Verification||Candidates about 03 times of the vacancies in order of merit category wise will be shortlisted for Document verification. The candidate who will not attend the certificate verification his/her name will not be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list. The candidates found suitable in certificate verification for different posts shall be selected in order of merit category wise as per vacancies advertisement.|
Date and Venue of Examination / Certificate verification & admission letter
The Date/Time/ Venue of the Main Written Examination and Certificate Verification will be informed to the candidates in the Admission Letter. The Admission Letter will be carrying the photograph and signature of the candidate and facsimile signature of the Secretary of the Commission. The Admission Letter will also contain instructions to the candidates which should be followed strictly by the candidates.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- The certificates/documents as listed below need to be produced by the candidate in original along with a set of self-attested copies of the same and downloaded online application form duly ink signed at the bottom of each page during certificate verification.
- HSC or equivalent pass certificate, +2 or equivalent pass Certificate, B. Se (Agriculture) pass Certificate & Mark sheet, Bachelors Degree in Science (PCM/CBZ)/Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy pass Certificate &Mark sheet (in case of candidates applied for Senior Laboratory Assistant), Valid Caste Certificate,
- Self Attested photocopy of certificate of Disability issued online by the Unique Disability Identification in case of PWD candidates claiming age relaxation.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registration||31.03.2021 to 30.04.2021|
|Online Payment of Examination fee||31.03.2021 to 30.04.2021|
|Submission of Online Application||31.03.2021 to 07.05.2021|
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of OSSC Website.
- Select “Whats New” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Notice Regarding Activation of Online Application for the Post of Assistant Fodder Development Officer & Senior Laboratory Assistant” notification.
- Read the notification and click “Apply online” option.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Click “submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
31.03.2021 is the starting date to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021.
30.04.2021 is the last date to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 04 vacancies offered for OSSC Recruitment 2021.