OSSC Recruitment 2020 notification Out. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification of 38 vacancies for Copy Holder and Other Group C Posts. Last Date of Online Application on 31st January 2020.Applicants gets more details given below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Details
|Board Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Copy Holder and Other Group C Posts|
|Last Date of Online Application||31 January 2020|
- 38 vacancies are allocated for Copy Holder and Other Group C Posts.
OSSC Educational Qualifications:
- HSC with ITI training in Electrician trade with supervisory License or one year experience from a registered & reputed Firm.
- HSC with NTC/National Apprentice Certificate in offset Trade.
- Intermediate (+2) with NTC or equivalent in Offset/Plate making/Retouching Trade and DTP certificate from a reputed & recognized Institution.
- HSC with Diploma in Pharmacy for a recognized institution/ class-IX pass with ITI in Carpenter Trade and 2 (two) years Experience in Carpentry from a registered & reputed Firm.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020
Step1: Visit official Site.
Step2: Click on the link Recruitment and then click Apply online against this Notification
Step3: Register yourself into the portal.
Step4: Login using your Registration No.
Step5: Fill-up and submit the online application form
Online Application Link – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|