OSSC Recruitment 2021 Out – 12th Pass Can Apply Online: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Stenographer. There are 3 numbers of vacancies for the post. Eligible candidates can register from 07.12.2021 to 06.01.2022. For more details candidates can check given below link.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification:
The Board’s Name
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
The Post’s Title
|Number of Openings||
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The prescribed age range for the position is 18 to 32 years as of January 1, 2021, with the standard age relaxations for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PwD, Ex-Serviceman, and In-Service contractual personnel as detailed in clause-4(a) of the advertising.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed Higher Secondary School (+2) Examination in any stream from any recognized institution and must possess a minimum speed of eighty (80) words per minute in Shorthand Test both in English & Odia.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Salary:
According to Govt. under G.A. & P.G. Department Notification No.28621/Gen dated 27.10.2021, the appointment will be initially on a contractual basis as Initial Appointees with a consolidated salary in the pay matrix of Level-7 of ORSP-17, equal to Rs.14200/- in the first year. The remuneration is subject to periodic revisions as determined by the Government of Odisha.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
Candidates who do not fall under the SC/ST/PwD categories must pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200. Only Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/other available payment methods linked to the online application form can be used to pay the fees.
OSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection Process for the post is based on Written Examination (Language Tests), Shorthand Tests and certificate verification.
How to Apply OSSC Recruitment 2021?
- The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission ossc.gov.in.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page of the Commission’s website ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 3 numbers of vacancies for the post.
Eligible candidates can register from 07.12.2021 to 06.01.2022.
The prescribed age range for the position is 18 to 32 years as of January 1, 2021