OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Begins Today – 200 Vacancies: The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT), which has 200 openings. On September 14, 2021, the Board will activate the online application links. The deadline to apply for the position is October 14, 2021.
- For this recruiting, the board has set aside 200 positions. Candidates are advised to verify the current job opportunities for OPTCL Junior Maintenance Operator Trainee before applying for this position. Candidates must have an HSC or equivalent from a recognised board and an NCVT ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade with a minimum of 60% for general and SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 32 years old to apply for the position. The monthly consolidated remuneration would range between Rs. 11500 to Rs. 18530. The Computer Based Test and Skill Test will be used to identify candidates. Candidates must submit an application fee of Rs.500 for unreserved/SEBC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/PWD candidates and ST candidates from Odisha.
How to Apply OPTCL Recruitment 2021?
- Visit OPTCL’s official website.
- To apply for a position, go to Career -> New Opening and select the position you want to apply for.
- Select Apply Online from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the application form to the best of your ability.
- Scanned copies of documents and certificates should be uploaded.
- The application cost must be paid.
- Last but not least, submit the online application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
For this recruiting, the board has set aside 200 positions.
On September 14, 2021, the Board will activate the online application links.
The deadline to apply for the position is October 14, 2021.