Odisha PSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Out – 92 OPSC ASCO Post || Apply Online!! Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the 92 posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II Group B of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 on or before 24.05.2021. OPSC Recruitment and eligibility details, selection process, age limit are mention given below. Stay us for further updates.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
Name of the post
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
|No of vacancies||
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a job to fill up 92 posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II Group B of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Department by online through the official website www.opsc.gov.in. Process of online application form is start from 23.04.2021 and the last date of submission of application form is 24.05.2021.
- Unreserved – 46 no’s
- SEBC – 10 no’s
- Scheduled caste – 15 no’s
- Scheduled tribe – 21 no’s
Total – 92
OPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates having certain educational qualification including Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture/Bachelor with additional eligibility as mentioned in the notification can apply for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Job Notification.
- A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Forestry from any recognized university.
Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 Years and must not be above the age of 32 Years as on 1st day of January 2021. Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ST/SEBC categories are eligible for age relaxation benefit of 15 years. Check Notification link for details of relaxation for various category as per government norms.
OPSC Salary Details:
The Selected Candidates will get a scale of pay under PB-2- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with grade pay of Rs 4600 with dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the government of odisha from time to time.
OPSC Selection Process:
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in the Competitive Recruitment Examination including written test and Interview.
- The written test shall be paper 1 & paper 2 to carrying 200 marks. 100 marks for each paper which shall be multiple choice paper (MCQ) pattern.
- The duration of exam will be one and half hour for each paper.
- Only shortlisted candidates called for the interview/ viva voce test shall be 25 marks.
- Refer official notification for more details.
Examination Fee for OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- A candidates have to pay examination fee For general/OBC category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.500/- on or before 24.05.2021.
- Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ST/SEBC categories candidates 40% and more exempted from payment of fee.
Place of Examination for OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021:
The written examination shall be held at cuttack. It may also be held on Bhubaneswar/balasore/berhampur/sambalpur depending on the number of candidates respective zones. Candidates are mention their choice of examination zone at specific place in the online application form.
Important Date for OPSC Asst SCO Recruitment 2021 Job Notification:
- Opening Date for Submission of Application: 23 April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 May 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application: 31 May 2021
How to Apply for OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021:
- Firstly go to the official website : www.opsc.gov.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Then super scribe the envelop as “Application for the post of ASSISTANT SOIL CONSERVATION OFFICER”
- After that send a print copy along with all related and necessary documents on or before 24.05.2021.
They allotted 92 vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 24.05.2021.
The post name is Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II Group B of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Department.