OPSC OJS Recruitment 2021: 53 Vacancies || Apply Online Now Check Eligibility Details, Salary, Age Limit, and Qualification!!! In response to Advt. No. 23 of 2021-22, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notice for the Odisha judicial service. For this role, there are 53 opportunities. Interested candidates should read the eligibility conditions given below on our blog. From December 21, 2021 to January 20, 2022, a link for registration/re-registration and payment of the examination fee will be available. The deadline for submitting registered applications is January 27, 2022.
OPSC OJS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
Name of the post
|Odisha judicial Service|
No of vacancies
Apply online starts date
Last date (hard copy)
OPSC Vacancy 2021:
The board has allotted 53 vacancies for this position. Eligible candidates will be recruited in different disciplines under the board.
OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates should have a Graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognized by the Government.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The candidates should have an age limit between 23 to 39 years are eligible for apply to the posts as on the last date of application.
OPSC OJS Salary Details 2021:
Candidates will be selected for recruitment to cadre of Civil Judges through a Preliminary exam, Main Exam and Interview/personality test.
OPSC Examination Fee:
The applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 500. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha and PwD are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Starting Date for Registration/ Re-registration- 21.12.2021
- Last Date for Registration/ Re-registration- 20.01.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Application- 27.01.2022.
How to Apply OPSC Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates will have to apply online through the website of the OPSC, http://opsc.gov.in.
- Check the Notification page and click the relevant link.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other details.
- Then register yourself
- Pay the application fees if applicable
- Fill the application form by providing all the details
- Then printout the confirmation page and keep it for your future reference.
There are 53 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The last date to apply for the post is 21.12.2021.
The candidates should have an age limit between 23 to 39 years.