OPSC AMO Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern. Complete OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 free download link is provided here. If you are planning to take part in the written exam then start your preparation with the help of Odisha PSC AMO Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. Therefore gather the whole OPSC AMO Exam Syllabus 2021 before going to appear for the written test. We are suggesting individuals to begin their preparation as soon as possible.
Odisha PSC AMO Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
Written Test & Interview
OPSC AMO Selection Process 2021:
- The Selection of Candidates for recruitment to the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer will be made on the basis of Career Marking & Written Test.
- The Written Exam will be held at Cuttack/Bhubaneswar.
- All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
OPSC AMO Exam Pattern 2021:
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- The written exam shall be of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II).
- Each question paper will contain 100 marks (100 questions of one mark each).
- The time duration foe each paper will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There Will be a Negative Marking.
- The qualifying marks are 50% for UR & SEBC candidates and 45% for PH category and 40% for SC/ST.
|Exam Type||Paper||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Period|
|Objective Questions||Paper I||100||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper II||100||100||90 Minutes|
Qualifying In The Examination:
- Marks obtained in the Online test will be reckoned for short listing for Accordingly, candidates will be called for interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the Online test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:5. Mere eligibility/ pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for interview will be made available on website.
OPSC AMO Syllabus 2021:
- OPSC has recently issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up vacancies for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts.
- It is opportunity for all those eligible applicants who are awaiting for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2021 recruitment.
- Moreover, interested and eligible candidates can apply in online mode for the position of Ayurvedic medical officer (AMO).
- Hence, the candidates who submit the prescribed application form those can start the preparation for the written test.
- For that purpose we provide topic wise OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 in this page.
- Further some details of Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Syllabus visit the official website opsc.gov.in
Ayurveda Lecturer Paper 1:
|Name of the Subjects||No of Marks|
|Rog Vigyan & Vikritivigyan||25 marks|
|Rasashastra and Bhaisajya Kalpana||25 marks|
|Kriya Sharira||10 marks|
|Rachana Sharira||10 marks|
|Swastha Vritta||10 marks|
|Agada Tantra, Vyavahar Ayurveda & Vidhi Vaidyak||10 marks|
|Astanga Hridaya (Sutrasthana)||25 marks|
|Ayurveda Itihas||10 marks|
Ayurveda Lecturer Paper 2:
|Name of the Subjects||No of Marks|
|Shalya Tantra||20 marks|
|Shalakya Tantra||20 marks|
|Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga||20 marks|
|Kaumara Vritya||20 marks|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Selection of Candidates for recruitment to the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer will be made on the basis of Career Marking & Written Test.
OPSC AMO Written Examination Date will be Announced Soon.
Candidates can download OPSC AMO 2021 Syllabus from our website.