ONGC MO Recruitment 2021 OUT – Salary Up to Rs. 72,000/- PM | Walk-in Interview. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. Walk-in interview will be held on 10.02.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details and then prepare the walk in interview. Check this page till end for further details, Official notification PDF and Application form direct link also available on this page.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
Name of the Post
|Medical Officer (Occupational Health)|
Number of vacancy
|Walk-in Interview Date||
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Candidates should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the date of walk-in interview.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 72,000/- per month from the respective board.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Required documents
- One Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS Degree
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC Caste Certificate in prescribed format as mentioned in point (vii) and point (viii) of note section.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Experience Certificate (if any).
No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
How to Appear ONGC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to download the application form from the official site OR Click the link given below.
- Candidates need to appear in person for the walk-in interview to be held on 10.02.2021 on 09:00 AM at the given venue with the filled application form available at the end of this detailed advertisement.
- Candidates coming later than 11:30 am will not be considered for the interview. All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- Candidates need to bring a copy of the following documents, along with the original documents for verification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
What is the walk-in interview date for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021?
10.02.2021 is the walk-in interview date for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
What is the education qualification needed for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree is Mandatory to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
What is the Walk-in Interview venue for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
Cozy resorts, Nagamallithotta Junction, Kakinada is the Walk-in interview venue for ONGC Recruitment 2021.