ONGC Recruitment 2020 Released. ONGC Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 1 Chairman and Managing Director Vacancy in New Delhi location. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1 Post through Online & Offline mode. Candidates who are searching for latest Govt jobs in New Delhi 2020 can use this opportunity. ONGC Recruitment necessary qualification, Age limit, Pay scale and how to apply details are given below. ONGC career official website is www.ongcindia.com recruitment 2020. All the eligible aspirants please read the ONGC 2020 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Chairman and Managing Director job. Last Date to Apply Online is 11th May 2020.
ONGC 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Post Name||Chairman and Managing Director|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 2,00,000-3,70,000/- IDA|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
ONGC CMD Vacancy 2020:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for recruitment to the Post of One Vacancy Chairman and Managing Director in Tamil Nadu.
ONGC CMD Educational Qualification:
Chairman & Managing Director: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage
ONGC CMD Age Limit 2020:
Age of superannuation 60 years
|2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
|3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
ONGC CMD Application Fee:
As per Oil and Natural Gas Corporation job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 1 Chairman & Managing Director job vacancy.
ONGC CMD Selection Process:
The Selection Will be Based on
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
General Instructions Need To Be Followed For Written Test:
- Candidates must indicate the answers in their own hands.
- Candidates will not be permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Premises / Venue.
- It will be not an online examination.
- Paper-sheet will be provided to the candidates and they are expected to bring their own pens.
Documents To Attend For ONGC Written Examination 2020
At the time of attending the ONGC Written examination, candidates must carry either of the photo id proofs.
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
How to Apply ONGC Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Chairman and Managing Director posts in ONGC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ONGC official website at ongcindia.com on or before 11th May 2020.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Smt. Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 11th May 2020 03:00 PM along with mentioned below:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|