ONGC Recruitment 2022 Official Website without GATE through GATE Karaikal for Engineers Assam for Graduates ITI Gujarat!! Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intend to engage Doctors on contract basis on the Field Medical Officers (FMO) – (Onshore/ Offshore posting (14 days on/off)), Visiting Specialists (Panvel) posts at its locations in Mumbai, Panvel and Nhava. The details of posts, qualifications required are given below in this page.
ONGC Doctors Recruitment 2022 | ONGC Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Field Medical Officers (FMO) – (Onshore/ Offshore posting (14 days on/off)), Visiting Specialists (Panvel)|
ONGC Vacancy 2022:
- Field Medical Officers (FMO) – 18
- Physician – 02
- General Surgeon – 01
- Pediatrician – 01
Total – 22
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The upper age limit for male candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 60 years of age as on 30/06/2022.
- The upper age limit for female candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years.
- For the remaining posts there is no maximum age limit for applying.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- Field Medical Officers (FMO): Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- Physician, General Surgeon & Pediatrician: MD-General Medicine/ MS- General Surgery/ MD (Pediatrics)
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start of Registration 02.03.2022
- End Date for Registration 08.03.2022, 1800 hours
- Interview Dates Shall be intimated to the candidates separately via e-mail/ SMS
ONGC Field Medical Officer Salary | ONGC Doctor Salary:
- Rs. 1, 05,000/-: Field Medical Officers (FMO)
- Rs. 2,500/- Per Visit of 2 Hours: Physician, General Surgeon & Pediatrician
ONGC Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for either a face to face interview or through video conferencing (to be decided later by ONGC) based on a preliminary verification of the documents submitted by the candidate. The candidates are therefore advised to submit complete documents and true and correct data in the weblink. In case of failure to submit complete information or complete set of documents, their candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualification)
- Interview – 30 marks
Total – 100 marks
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 02.03.2022 to 08.03.2022.
- Candidates need to attach the following documents in pdf format in their online form on the web link and submit the same the documents are given in the official notification.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS / e-mail.
- After completion of all application process that is entering the details in the form and then take a printout for future use
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
End Date for Registration 08.03.2022, 1800 hours
Interview – 30 marks given for ONGC Recruitment 2022
Interview Dates Shall be intimated to the candidates separately via e-mail/ SMS