ONGC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF – Apply Online for MBA/ Post Graduate Candidates. ONGC has always been at the forefront to ensure energy security of the nation. We are thus on a lookout for young, energetic and promising talent for work centres in Indi and abroad. The intended recruitment in Executive level posts in HR and CC disciplines, through UGC NET- June 2020 score, were notified vide Advt. No. 1/2020 (R&P) in March 2020 in National Dailies, Employment News and www.ongcindia.com. In the advertisement, it was conveyed that details about number of posts will be announced as the time of inviting the online applications.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- Candidates must have completed MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PMIR Labour Weare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from lid with minimum 60% marks.
- Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 30 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years. Age Limit (with age relaxation) as on 31.07.2020. Relaxation as per respective category and further relaxation to the extent of service rendered in ONGC. Maximum 35 years irrespective to the category such as General/OBC/SC/ST and Ex servicemen candidates can get relaxation up to 5 years subject to eligibility and there will not be cumulative relaxation due to reserved category.
- UGC NET-June 2020: The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in UGC NET June 2020 as indicated above in “NAME OF THE POSTS ,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, UGC NET SUBJECT WITH CODE AND VACANCY and declared qualified by the UGC NET-June 2020 authority.
- The UGC NET – June 2020 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for short listing the candidates for further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
- The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of following parameters Educational Qualification Performance in the UGC NET June 2020 and Performance in the Personal Interview. Following weight ages shall be assigned to the parameters.
- Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List. Offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the weighted sum total of marks scored by the candidate in Qualification, UGC NET- June 2020 Score and interview.
- In case of a tie in the total marks scored between two candidates, candidate who gets more marks in performance (Weight age of UGC NET- June 2020 Score) is considered senior and if equal marks are scored in performance, then, the one older in age is considered senior for release of name.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021:
Eligible & Interested Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register their application divine. The registration site shall coma open from 15/12/202 04/01/2022 No other mode receipt no other mode of application shall be accepted.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management IR/ Labour Welfare
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 30 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years.
The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of following parameters Educational Qualification Performance in the UGC NET June 2020 and Performance in the Personal Interview. Following weight ages shall be assigned to the parameters.