ONGC Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Application Form Ends Shortly | Salary Up to Rs.60, 000 PM!!!

0
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Application Form Ends Shortly Salary Up to Rs.60, 000 PM!!!
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Application Form Ends Shortly Salary Up to Rs.60, 000 PM!!!

ONGC Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Application Form Ends Shortly | Salary Up to Rs.60, 000 PM. Earlier, ONGC Mehsana Asset invites qualified & experienced retired ONGC persons from Production and Drilling Disciplines to appear for Junior Consultants and Associate Consultants (for posting as competent persons in round the clock shifts on Charter Hired and O&M operated Work over Rigs) on contractual basis for a period of 17 months as per following details.

Last date of receipt of application: 08.11.2021 up to 1730 hrs. Candidates, who are not yet too applied for this Recruitment, can download your Application Form on or before the last date.

SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021 Tier 1 Released – Download Final Key for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020!!!

ONGC Recruitment 2021 Notification:

  • Candidates shall have Retired ONGC persons at E3 to E6 level with at least 10 years of experience in Work over/Drilling operations. The selected candidate will have to sign an agreement/contract with ONGC for the prospective period.
  • Applicants do not exceeding within 65 years (as on Date of advertisement). (In case of non-availability of E3-E5 level, Retired ONGC persons of E6 level will be considered for engagement with capping of remuneration to E5 level based on their consent).
  • The Salary for Junior Consultant (E3): Total Compensation Rs. 40,000/- pm. (inclusive of all) + Rs. 2000/- pm. (Maximum) for Communication facilities against the submission of invoice and For Associate Consultant (E4/E5) & E6: Total Compensation Rs. 66,000/- pm. (inclusive of all) + Rs. 2000/- pm (Maximum) for Communication facilities against the submission of invoice.

**To Join Latest Job Update WhatsApp Group**

Latest Railway Job Notification 2021

  • Date, Venue for test and personal interaction and other details: To be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course of time through emails. The engagement shall be purely on contract basis for a period of 17 months subject to satisfactory performance in the first year. Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness by ONGC Medical Authority.
  • The reimbursement of Mobile Bill up to maximum Rs. 2000.00 per month shall be made upon submission of bill/invoice. 80% of the monthly honorarium along with the full amount of reimbursement towards conveyance and expenses towards office at residence would be paid on monthly basis. The remaining amount of 20% of the monthly honorarium shall be paid after assessment of the performance at the end of the engagement period and on completion of assigned tasks.

Download Notification PDF & Application Form

Official Site

To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
Online ClassesClick Here

What is the Educational Qualification for ONGC Recruitment 2021?

Candidates shall have Retired ONGC persons at E3 to E6 level with at least 10 years of experience in Work over/Drilling operations. The selected candidate will have to sign an agreement/contract with ONGC for the prospective period.

What is the Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment 2021 Notification?

Applicants do not exceeding within 65 years (as on Date of advertisement).

What is the Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment 2022?

Date, Venue for test and personal interaction and other details: To be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course of time through emails.