ONGC Recruitment 2021 Out – Assistant Vacancies || Stipend Details, Eligibility, Online Application Procedure given in detail – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Sivasagar Assam Asset a central public sector undertaking, Sivasagar, Assam conduction apprenticeship program for the post Assistant Human Resource apprenticeship program notification were released through National Apprenticeship program Scheme (NAPS). There were 50 Vacancies were offered in this apprenticeship program any graduate can apply for this recruitment. The on job training period was one year. Check out the entire post for the brief description about this recruitment. Official notification and application procedure were given in this post for your preference.
ONGC Apprenticeship Program Details
Name of the Board
|National Apprenticeship program Scheme|
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
Assistant (Human Resource)
Number of Vacancies
ONGC Assam Vacancy:
There were 50 Vacancies were offered for Assistant (Human Resource) in ONGC Apprenticeship program for Management and Entrepreneurship and professional Sector. Selected candidate have to attend training program at ONGC Colony, Sivasagar, Assam – 785640.
ONGC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should to fulfill eligibility criteria for ONGC Apprenticeship program. If committee found that applied candidate is not eligible for the post he/she will be disqualified at any stage in the recruitment process.
- To apply for Assistant (Human Resource) apprenticeship program in ONGC Assam candidate should completed Graduation in any discipline from recognized university from the government of India. Every Graduate Apprentice shall maintain a daily record of the work done by him relating to the apprenticeship training in the form of a workshop or laboratory note book.
Training Duration by NAPS
For Assistant (Human Resource) post in ONGC Basic training will be given to candidates for 1 hour and on job training period is conducted for 12 months. Throughout the training process candidate should take note on each and every day what done in that program.
ONGC Assistant Salary 2021:
Selected candidate for in NAPS for Assistant (Human Resource) in ONGC will get paid for Rs. 9000 to Rs. 9001 through stipend. Candidate will get all Naps Benefits. Salary is based on the performance of the candidates/Company rules
How to Apply to NAPS ONGC Assistant Jobs 2021?
- Candidate can go to NAPS Official Website
- The go to Recruitment page and the find the post name called Assistant (Human Resource)
- Or use the link given in this page to go to Assistant (Human resource) recruitment
- And Read all the instructions carefully
- Then click apply for opportunity
- Follow the given procedures to apply for this apprenticeship program
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were 50 Vacancies offered for the post of Assistant HR in ONGC Assam
Selected candidate for the post of Assistant Human Resource in Assam will get paid for Rs. 9000 as stipend
Candidates can go to NAPS official website or use the link given in this post to apply