ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – Check Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary Details: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has been seeking for the Medical officers for the General Duty and COVID Duty. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can send their application along with the necessary documents to the mentioned mail ID. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 12 June 2021.The details of this job notification and application process are available on this page.
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
Name of the Post
|Medical Officer (General Duty)|
|Number of Vacancy||
ONGC Medical Officer Job Age Limit:
Service has no limits. As per the sayings the board has mentioned that there is no maximum age limit for eligibility. So, eligible candidates with any age can apply for this recruitment.
ONGC Medical Officer Job Educational Qualification:
The Candidate must possess the essential qualification of MBBS with valid registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of application.
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Experience:
The board hasn’t mentioned any experience as necessary qualification. But the board has mentioned that, experience is desirable for all posts. So, experienced candidates will be preferred by the board.
ONGC MO Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as mentioned the notification. As per the notification, the selected aspirants will get Rs.72,000/- per month as salary.
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment Process:
- The selection of the applicants will be done through the Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail and SMS about date & time of interview. The interviews will be held by through Online Method of WhatsApp/ Skype/ Zoom/ Google Meet/Webex, etc. as decided by ONGC management. Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for UR/OBC.
- The selected candidates will be able to join the post immediately or as decided by ONGC administration whichever is earlier. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2022. For the post of Medical Officer (COVID) response, the period of engagement is six months from the date of engagement. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
Candidates have to apply for this recruitment as mentioned below. The candidates shall email their relevant documents in pdf format only. The candidates are advised to mail all the documents in separate pdf files in prescribed Application format. The list of necessary documents at the interview and application process is provided below.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Admit/Mark sheet/passing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt. / PSU employees) and experience certificate
How to Apply for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Engagement of Doctors on Contract Basis At Jorhat”
- Read the job description carefully.
- If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: email@example.com as pdf file.
- Start date for mailing application form with relevant documents is 05.06.2021.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for this ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification is 12.06.2021.
There are 03 vacancies allotted for this ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification.
The direct link to download the notification is provided above in this page. The application is enclosed with the notification.